We're starting initial Alpha Testing. See the "Call To Arms" post in the News & Announcements section for more details!
You guys have captured the spirit of myth very well in terms of physics, tone and art. I greatly look forward to playing more as well as see it get polished.
General Gameplay Feedback:
A lot of the details I'm mentioning here could very well be things you are already working on as I'm sure to this point getting it functional has been the most important thing.
- Hit react time seems a little too large, and possibly attack backswings.
- death match seemed to be entirely based on damage dealt? If so armies that have a high damage:hp ratio are likely to be the best options for more players. The less HP your units have the less points the enemy can get. Consider making the points based on damage related to point cost of units damaged.
- If you are looking for a greater amount of micro control in play having a little higher angle camera to allow for easier selection of units in a group would help.
- Allow greater variance in army composition. The KOTH and DM games I played allowed maxing of nearly all unit types due to low maximum on units like warriors and the thrall like units (durge?) and even some of the more expensive units.
- I want to play a little more before giving specific suggestions but right now the options here seem overly specific and thus often quite limited in use creating large restrictions in army comp.
- I could be good to add a slight delay to some ability types that can require high mouse percision (like the AOE freeze), this will lower the percision requirments of those actions as well as assist in overcoming latency when/if they start to show up.
- Currently the optimal place in most situations is using the healing potion in the middle of combat which seems a little out of place. I'd consider changing it so that the HOT effect ends if a unit takes damage.
Don't have time to give more now, may add more through out the week.